Monday, November 17, 2008

Posts to come!

Meshy (Ok), so things have been pretty busy around here for me, with Arabic midterms and some catch up work but after tonight I only have 15 days of school left here. Its pretty insane how fast the semester has gone bye, but that is what one should expect from an intensive language program. To let you know what my posts are for the near future I will lay them out as I feel that my reflective thoughts and my blog have been seriously neglected. I promise no more of that!

My Rotary Experiences
Medical Carvan to Alexandria
Trip to Mt. Sinai, St. Catherine's and Dahab (this weekend)
Trip to Aswan, Luxor (next week)
Departure to Istanbul Turkey, Amman Jordan, and the West Bank (Beginning of Dec)


So, lots to come with more posts in between! Thanks for reading!

Mike

No comments: